These young Pittsburghers are making the city better.
Welcome to Who’s Next. This series, presented by S&T Bank, is our chance to recognize the most dynamic young Pittsburghers in different fields.
Here’s how it works:
- Nominate. Watch for nominations to open, then tell us about the under-40 leaders in your life who are making our city a better place. Nominations for each class open monthly.
- Honor. Our newsroom assembles a class of standouts, writes profiles, and makes headshots for honorees that publish here. Honorees are selected and vetted by our journalists based on merit, and no company or individual can pay to be included.
- Party. Our Events and Partnerships team hosts a happy hour in honor of each class, where you can meet honorees. Everyone’s invited; get your tickets here. (Contact [email protected] to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.)
2019 Who’s Next classes
- January: Fitness & Health
- February: Community Leaders & Activists
- March: Musicians
- April: Communicators
- May: Animal Advocates
- June: Educators
- July: Technology
- August: Environment & Energy
- September: Food & Beverage
- November: First Responders